Thursday, November 3, 2011

It seems I’ve spent my whole life spinning against the Earth, but when I met you I saw the greater birth.  From the moment I looked into your eyes, it took me by surprise, I saw a new beginning were life could be a prize. A life with you and me could be just like a growing seed, each day building stronger into a beautiful tree.  I’m so used to having everyone shove me right aside, that I held myself together and told myself I tried.  You’ve taught me many things and for that I am in debt,  I cant repay you with money or a dove, but only with undying love.  You see me like no other ever has or never dared to try.  Its you that taught me really how to fly. So now I keep on spinning with you not by my side, I always wish that life had not taken on that stride.  It was you that showed me that I could go along with the world and that I needn’t be in two, but before you left you forgot to teach me how to go on without you.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! :D Really pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds completely pro, I wish to hear more superb workings. Good on ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoy your work, keep writing young fish! ;)

    ReplyDelete